Give Back Every donation matters.
- The problems of narrative and characterization in Dostoevsky’s post-Siberian novels through the lens of Orthodox Personalism. The questions of Synergetic Anthropology and Relational Ontology in these works.
- Constellations of metaphors in the early and autobiographic works of Yuri Olesha
- Influence of the poetics and ideologies of Gogol and Dostoevsky on Modernism
- “Masturbatory Themes and Chess and Their Relation to the Creation of Art in Vladimir Nabokov’s The Luzhin Defense,” Brown University Graduate Student Conference. Brown University, April 12, 2013.
- “Soteriology and Murder: Brotherhood and the Path to Salvation through Death in F.M. Dostoevsky’s The Idiot, Demons, and The Brothers Karamazov,” California Slavic Colloquium. Stanford University, April 25, 2015.
- ‘Metanoia and Orthodox Personalism in Alyosha’s Vision of the Wedding at Cana in Dostoevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov’ Pacific Ancient and Modern Languages Association Conference. Chaminade University of Honolulu,
November 11, 2017.
- Introduction to Russian Civilization
- Russian Civilization in the 20th Century
- Christianities East and West
- The Great Russian Novel (Writing Course)
- Multicultural Russia in the 20th Century (Writing Course)
- Beginners Russian
- Intensive Beginners Russian