Give Back Every donation matters.
- The intersection of Russian Religious Philosophy and Western Neo-Kantian and Existential Philosophy in Dostoevsky
- Constellations of metaphors in the early and autobiographic works of Yuri Olesha
- Influence of the poetics and ideologies of Gogol and Dostoevsky on Modernism
- “Masturbatory Themes and Chess and Their Relation to the Creation of Art in Vladimir Nabokov’s The Luzhin Defense,” Brown University Graduate Student Conference. Brown University, April 12, 2013.
- “Soteriology and Murder: Brotherhood and the Path to Salvation through Death in F.M. Dostoevsky’s The Idiot, Demons, and The Brothers Karamazov,” California Slavic Colloquium. Stanford University, April 25, 2015.
- Introduction to Russian Civilization
- Russian Civilization in the 20th Century
- Christianities East and West
- The Great Russian Novel (Writing Course)
- Multicultural Russia in the 20th Century (Writing Course)