- UCLA, Department of Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Languages and Cultures, M.A. Spring 2017
- Academy of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, Russia, Master’s degree equivalent in Theory and History of the Arts, 2011
- Baroque elements in 20th Century Russian literature
- Interrelationship of visual arts and literature
- Russian Flagship Center, UCLA (2013-present)
Tutoring, preparation of educational art video lessons, and language-content presentations for Flagship students including “Anna Karenina in Russian literature and Art” and “The Russian Ballet and Sergei Diaghilev.”
- State Academy of Fine Arts Research Library, Bibliography Department, St. Petersburg, Russia. (2007-2013)
Prepared information and articles for art exhibitions of the Library and Academy Museum.
- Russian State Museum, St. Petersburg (2010-2013)
Museum docent to the permanent exhibition: Russian Art of the 11th – 21st centuries.
- “Boris Pasternak’s Poem ‘February’ and the Influence of Visual Art.” Annual conference of regional AATSEEL, University Wisconsin, Madison, October 2015.
- “Boris Pasternak’s Poem ‘February’ and the Influence of Visual Art.” Annual Conference of the St. Petersburg University of Management and Economics Institute of Humanities and Social Science. Published in conference collection 2016
- “Baroque elements in ‘Tale of the Unextinguished Moon’ by B.Pilnyak.” Annual conference of the St. Petersburg University of Management and Economics Institute of Humanities. Published in conference collection 2015.
- “Influence of engravings by Albrecht Dürer at the compositional techniques of painting by F. Zurbaran and E. Elder.” Academy of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, The department of Theory and History of Art, The annual conference. Published in conference collection 2012.
- “Formation of realism in the Spanish art of the XVII c.” Annual conference of Saint Petersburg State University Faculty of History, Department of Art History. Published in conference collection 2011.