Give Back Every donation matters.
- 2014 C. Phil. in Slavic Languages and Literatures, UCLA
- 2009 M.A. in Slavic Languages and Literatures, UCLA
- 2007 B.A. in French, minor in Russian, CSULB
- Russian Writers’ Screenplays and Literary Scenarios in 1920s and 1930s
- Digital Humanities
- Belarusian and Ukrainian Literature
- Early Heritage Language Education
- Curriculum Planning and Online Education
- Review of Gelinada Grinchenko and Tetiana Dziadevych, ed. Skhid/Zakhid: Istoriko-kul’turologichnyi zbirnyk in Slavic and East European Journal Vol. 59, 1 Spring 2015
- “Night Watch” in Beumers, Birgit, Emma Rhys, Gabriel Solomons, and José Alaniz. World Film Locations: Moscow. 2014
- “Three Poplars on Pliushchikha Street” in Beumers, Birgit, Emma Rhys, Gabriel Solomons, and José Alaniz. World Film Locations: Moscow. 2014
- “Professor Dowel’s Testament” in Directory of world cinema: Russia 2. 2013. Directory of world cinema. Bristol, UK: Intellect Ltd.
- “A Man from Boulevard des Capucines” in Beumers, Birgit. 2011. Directory of world cinema. Bristol, UK: Intellect Ltd.
- “East-Central European Literatures Twenty Years After”, a group publication in East European Politics and Societies 23, 2009
- “How Much Does a Post-Soviet Love Cost? Between the Material and the Maternal ” review of Andres Puustuusmaa Red Pearl of Love (Krasnyi zhemchug liubvi), 2007: Kinokultura 24, April
- “Bandits, Oligarchs, and Provincial Girls! Oh, My!” review of Andrei Konchalovskii’s Gloss (Glianets), 2007: Kinokultura 20, April
- English translation of “The Other country” (a short story by Luba Jurgenson):Translator’s French Quarterly, 2007 VIII (February), 336-345
- First year of Russian (Russian 1, 2, 3)
- Russian for Hertiage Speakers (Russian 100A, 100B, 100C)
- Languages of Los Angeles (Slavic 87)
- Introduction to Russian Civilization (Russian 90)
- Introduction to Slavic Civilization (Slavic 90)
- Great Russian Novel (Russian 25)