Give Back Every donation matters.
- BA, Slavic Languages and Literatures, UC Berkeley
- BA, Molecular and Cell Biology: Neurobiology, UC Berkeley
- MA, Slavic Languages and Literatures, UCLA
- PhD, Slavic Languages and Literatures, UCLA
- 19th-century Russian prose
- 19th-century Russian journalism and media
- Yugoslav and post-Yugoslav film and literature
- film and media studies
- LGBT studies
- masculinity studies
- identity politics
- ethnicity and nationalism
- “Concealing, Revealing, and Coming Out: Lesbian Visibility in Dalibor Matanić’s ‘Fine Dead Girls’ and Dana Budisavljević’s ‘Family Meals’.” Studies in European Cinema (forthcoming in 2015).
- “On Feeling, Filling, and Flying (Mad Men, Season 4.9).” Mad World on Kritik, September 21, 2010, 3500 words (with Konstantine Klioutchkine). <http://unitcrit.blogspot.com/2010/09/mad-world-on-kritik-mad-men-season-49_21.html>
- “Proryv Soprano (Sopranos’ Breakthrough).” Kriticheskaia massa, 2003:3, 3500 words (with Konstantine Klioutchkine). <http://magazines.russ.ru/km/2003/3/kluch.html>
- “Variable effects of chronic subcutaneous administration of rotenone on striatal histology.” Journal of Comparative Neurology, 2004 Oct 25;478(4):418-26 (with Chunni Zhu, Patrick Vourc’h, Pierre-Olivier Fernagut, Sheila M. Fleming, C.D. Dicarlo, Ronald L. Seaman, Marie-Françoise Chesselet).
- Beginning Russian language
- Intermediate Russian language
- Beginning Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian
- 19th-century Russian novel in translation
- Culture and society in Imperial Russia
- Imperial Russia from Peter I to Nicholas II
- Soviet civilization